Training Date, Time and Venue:
From November 21-23, 2023 for three full days from 8:30 a.m. – 5:30 p.m. at a Hotel to be announced during registration.
Objective of the Training:
The training focuses on acquainting participants with how knowledge is created, captured, represented, stored, and reused to fully leverage the intellectual assets of a firm.
· Concepts of Knowledge Management (KM)
· The Knowledge Age and Imperative
· KM Metrics (Delivering Business benefit)
· Knowledge Management Process, Models, Strategies, Tools & Systems
· Continuous Learning for Innovation and creativity
· Enablers and Challenges of Knowledge Management
· Steps to Implement and Institutionalize Knowledge management in an organization
· Overview of best practices in KM implementation
The training targets of this training package are managers and professionals/experts who are primarily involved with the capacity building of managerial and professional employees.
Birr 8,591 per person for members and Birr 10,309 per person for non-members.
For registration and inquiries: